We are hiring !
Our world today is filled with unrelenting change and unprecedented challenges. In such an increasingly uncertain environment, leading organizations is more challenging than ever. Executives that weave risk management practices into a leadership mindset and behaviors are best positioned to thrive in the future. Because risk management is not about managing risk, it is about people, making better risk-informed business decisions.
We are an innovative risk leadership consultancy firm working shoulder-to-shoulder with our clients to maximize the value of uncertainties. We do that by addressing both risk management and organizational effectiveness in parallel. Adopting such a holistic approach assures that risk management principles are embedded throughout the organization, creating long-term value for all stakeholders. Our innovative solution Risk Focus TM enables teams to declare uncertainties, before they grow into significant risks, or become a missed opportunity. Smart algorithms drive deep learning.
Our unique approach builds on proven risk management principles combined with the power of crowdsourcing risk. We enable organizations to grow by taking the right risks for the right reasons, at the right speed.
Are you keen to support our clients in the transformation of their risk management practices? To help organizations adopt a culture that actively listens? That wants to unlock the value of uncertainties? Do you want to work at the forefront where the performance of human and artificial intelligent together beats the performance of each separately?
Then a career at Magnifor Consulting may very well be your next step.
We are currently looking for transformation and uncertainty management consultants
Our consultants are business interventionists working shoulder-to-shoulder with our clients to unlock and maximise the value of uncertainties. We help our clients generate breakthrough business performance by sustainably embedding a Risk Leadership Mindset TM . Creating line of sight on risks and opportunities as they surface at all levels of the client organization with our innovative solution Risk Focus TM . Because somebody in the organization knows something the organization must know.
Competencies and experience that we are looking for include, but are not limited to :
1. A master degree in the field of engineering, science, mathematics, economics, business administration or an alike field.
2. Affinity and experience in the fields of management consulting, transformation leadership and/or uncertainty management
3. Understands the business of oil & gas, construction, engineering, energy, or an alike field, and the decision-making processes therein
4. Expertise integrating risk management principles and practices into operational policies, processes and decision making: like planning, supply chain, budgeting, sales, procurement
5. Competencies in Design Thinking and collaboration/co-creation approaches
6. Strategic thinker with a bias for action
7. Is able to challenge the status-quo and inspire action and transformation
8. Great communication skills
9. Fluency in English
10. Accustomed to the highest demand regarding professionalism and expectations
11. Most importantly, being a start-up, LCG is looking for candidates with grit; passion and perseverance, and an unremitting eagerness to contribute to the success of our clients
If you are the right candidate, please contact us via email@example.com
2021 - All rights reserved
Magnifor Consulting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands